Monday, November 25, 2002

My horoscope for today
Sudden possibilities open up in your career field. Spend part of the day planning for a better life and honing your creative talents. A chance to display them and move your life forward is coming.

"Sudden possibilities"...well, maybe that is just a little late...'cause I sure was getting sudden possibilities there for awhile! But today, I am not thinking about my career at all! I spent part of the day washing my clothes. Clean clothes makes for "a better life", right? My "creative talents" will be displayed as I color the name tags for Thanksgiving dinner. I'm not sure how it will move my life forward...but we'll see! : )

Mikey's horoscope for today
Money is needed to resolve an urgent problem. Days like this may be frustrating, but today is actually a good moment for Sagittarius to wrap up long-term projects. Focus on making some relationships immune from your financial situation.

Mikey's "urgent problem" is that his birthday is coming and he has to make sure everyone knows what he wants! He has spent the day refining his wish list. He doesn't care about our "financial situation" right now as long as the money that is being spent is on video games and toys. He's so cute!

No comments: