Thursday, November 14, 2002

I apologize for the dearth of information. I have been running like crazy to get all the paperwork and prep work for my new job in line. And to top it all off, tonight was "Zooland" at school. All the third grade classes have been making animals (paintings, pillows, paper mache, etc) and writing reports on the different regions of the world. Tonight we had it all set up (my class was in charge of the Polar Region) and parents came in from 6:30 to 7:30. It was a big success, but I am exhausted. For many of the parents there this was their first chance to meet me. I am always tense when I am on display like that! It went well though, and I think that I made a very good first impression. Now I am off to bed. Goodnight, all. Next week is conferences! Whoo Hoo! Talk about stess...

No comments: