Saturday, November 23, 2002

This morning we are off to Mikey's aunt and uncle's house. We will get to see not only them, but also Mikey's two sisters and his little nephew. Hooray!

The only dark cloud is that I am stressing about my jury summons. I called when I was first notified and had it postponed to Monday so that I wouldn't have to miss a work day. Now I call (as instructed on the summons) and am told to call again on Monday evening. Damn it. I mean, I am glad I don't have to go on Monday, but I don't want to be going the day before Thanksgiving and I REALLY don't want to be going after school starts again. I get paid jury leave now, but those poor kids have been traumatized enough already! I just want to get it over with. Bleh.

Anyway, have a good weekend. I will see you later, tator!

No comments: