Monday, November 11, 2002

Why Can't I Get A Burger Before 10:30?

I hadn't ever thought of this until it came up as one of the searches that linked to my blog. But it's TRUE! If you wake up with a hankering for a thick juicy burger with mayo and tomatoes and lettuce (oohhh...now I'm hungry!) where do you go??? McDonalds and the like are so elitist about their meal times...morning=breakfast, later=burgers. No ifs, ands or buts.

OOOHHH!!!! I KNOW!!!!

While talking this over with my pal, Joie I stumbled across the answer. When I was in Russia my host mother would make us spaghetti noodles, hamburger patties and salads for breakfast. Although, on second thought...I don't think we ever woke up before 10:30! So maybe that doesn't count. Ah heck, I am counting it. So there you have it...if you want a burger before 10:30 you have to go to Russia. At least until those jerks at McDonald's lighten up! : )

No comments: