Monday, November 04, 2002

Hooray!!! Now I have proof!

We just got our wedding pictures!! Mikey's pal Brian was nice enough to be our photographer for nothing but the cost of flying him out here. He spent several days with our crazy families and took nearly a gazillion pics. They look awesome. There are some really adorable ones of me and Mikey as well as fabulous ones of our friends and family. There are a couple of me and my 3 sibs that are totally awesome and reminded me that we are one kick ass bunch! We all look so grown up tho! He was kind enough to put them on on disk for me so when I get a chance I will upload a bunch of them and link them here so you can all see. I have all the negatives so if there are any family members who would like certain ones copied I can do so for you. : ) Hooray for Brian!!

No comments: