Sunday, November 10, 2002

The sun is out!!

As much as I know that we need the rain, I still don't like rainy days. If the sun isn't shining it is just too hard to function. I am a Sun Angel. I need large doses of solar energy to overcome my laziness. When I don't get enough I can't do anything but sleep, eat, read and watch tv. I become a large lump on our kooshy couch. I was pleased this morning to wake up with sunlight streaming in my bedroom window, warming my face and providing instant energy. Hooray!

Mikey is still working on his contest. The game play theme was "construction AND destruction" and the cosmetic theme was "sheep". Hitsuji: Shears of Fury is shaping up to be a cute game about a ninja sheep who must stop the construction of a slaughterhouse. He fights evil construction workers (both living and zombified!), bags of cement, piles of bricks and those ever present pelicans. Interested yet? 6 more hours and it will be done. Everyone should play it - silly games are GOOD FOR YOU!

No comments: