Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Big Stuff

My cousin, Kyle, died in his sleep last night. Although his life had by no means been an easy one, it still came as a shock - completely unexpected. Please send healing thoughts to his mother, father, and sister, as well as a prayer of guidance for him whereever he may be.

There are many, many thoughts running around in my head tonight, but I am incapable of gathering them into coherent sentences. I am swamped by thoughts of the past, when I knew Kyle better, the present, and the numerous dramatic things that are happening in our family, and the future, wondering if I can possibly ever be greatful enough for all that I have. I just keep coming back to this one thought...

Life is just too fucking strange.

Peace be with you, Kyle. We love you.

No comments: