Monday, October 11, 2004

Um.

Not really much to say. Just wanted to pop in and say I'm still here. Had a nice chat with my father last night. Got lots done in school today. Excited about Wednesday being a non-student day. Wanted to go out to dinner, but didn't. Worked out. Did some recording of grades. Lost three fish - two of The Beatles and one of the Presleys. I suspect naming the fish after musicians who died young wasn't such a good idea. Want to buy nearly everything in the latest Newport News catalog. Still haven't gone to Kohl's - maybe tomorrow. I think I'll ask Debbie if she wants to go with me. Left my lunch at home this morning and a handsome man brought it to me - we were smooching in my room. Shhhh...don't tell the hubby! :) Got the items I ordered from Oriental Trading Company. It was like Christmas - except I had to pay for it all...but it was on a card, so it didn't really feel like paying for it. Deck the Halls... Was wondering in the shower how long I will have to go without washing my hair after the surgery. Not that I think washing my hair would be bad...just that I have no way of washing it without getting my whole body wet or seriously contorting myself. Hoping my sis is doing okay. She's having a rough pregnancy. She just has to hold out until Nov. 6th. Keep her in your thoughts. It has been getting chilly at night. By chilly I mean around 60ish. Feels good. This house is not fit for visitors, and we have a game night scheduled on Thursday. Ugh. This weekend I crawled out from under a massive amount of paperwork for various things (appointments, classes, etc) and it feels good to not have it hanging over my head anymore. Dots are good. Time for bed. G'night, all. Stay happy. Peace.

No comments: