Friday, October 15, 2004

The Good Stuff

1. I was positively wallowing in the happiness that is my classroom these days. Even when the kids are being brats, it is fun. Because they are being bratty in a friendly, funny, good-humored kind of way. They make me laugh on an hourly basis.

2. My team members were slathering me with good luck and well wishes for my testing next week. I am definitely going in high spirits.

3. I managed to get things ready for my sub. It isn't easy to plan for three days, because I do so much adapting of my schedule every day. I hope that I have left enough work to cover the time. These kiddos are always getting done faster than I expect! :)

4. My honey got me a special treat today. He says it is a Kidney Day present! :) I was completely and utterly surprised to find a copy of the 7th book of The Dark Tower series in my underwear drawer as I was packing. I didn't even know it was out yet. I now have something wonderful to read while I am flying and sitting around waiting for tests. What a wonderful guy I have. The book was accompanied by a very sweet letter that made me teary-eyed. I am one lucky girl.

No comments: