Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Good Friends and Good News

The Friends
I bet the world would be a better place if more people sat down to have meetings like the one my team had today. We got lots done, AND we laughed until we cried. There was teasing, support, help, collaboration, encouragement, consolation, and sharing. I have the best team in the whole wide world. They're my pals. And I have evidence of that every, single day. I wish everyone could be so lucky.

The News
I got to sign my letter of intent today. This means that I have been offered a position for next year (doesn't specify which one, but most likely the one I currently hold), and I have stated that I intend to fulfill it. HoOrAy! :) I am quite excited at the thought of staying with this team and doing a job that I actually feel somewhat prepared for. Oh, the luxury of it all.

No comments: