Thursday, April 01, 2004

April Fools

I actually hate April Fool's jokes. I am one of those highly trusting people that often falls for them. I dislike having a day that allows people to lie to me and then laugh when I believe them. Bleh. I am having a couple different landscaping guys come over to give me estimates, and I will absolutely NOT work with anyone who give me a "joke" estimate. Not that I think they would...but I still consider it a good rule.

Of course, that didn't stop me from briefly planning the announcement of my own fictitious pregnancy today. I know that it would have caused quite a stir. In the end, I just couldn't do it though. So, if you are one of those people who enjoy April Fool's Day jokes, pretend that I DID make the announcement, that you WERE fooled, and that we all had a good laugh. If you are like me, be happy that I didn't actually go through with it.

No comments: