Tuesday, April 13, 2004

So Sleeeeeeeepy

I am off to bed, but I wanted to make a comment or two...if I could only remember what they were...

Oh yeah -

Happy Birthday, Amy! You rock like a caveman. Hope you had the best day ever. :)

And...what else?

We watched "John Q" tonight. Bleh. Aside from being a blatant PSA about the evil's of HMOs, the overall message was that if you are unhappy with how you are being treated, you should just take a bunch of people hostage. Bleh. Twice.

Lastly...

I had an interesting conversation with a college...colleague...coleague...with a co-worker today about raising kids. Because that is what teacher's do - talk about kids. And he made a comment about being an older parent that got me thinking. And then Moody Mama made exactly the same point. Since I am practically asleep in my chair, I will simply share her words rather than trying to make up my own.
It's like some sick ass joke that our bodies are prime babymaking machines years and years before our minds are ready to raise them.

No comments: