Thursday, April 29, 2004

Sooooooooooooo Busy

This is the first I have had my computer on since Monday. I have been running around like a crazed, headless chicken. Many, many things are coming up that need to be dealt with and it seems that next weekend is the deadline that the universe conspired to create for me. By then I need to:

Write celebrations for 10 students
Grade oodles of papers
Put said oodles of grades into the computer
Write progress reports for 27 students (an improvement on the 34 that I had to write last time!)
Watch two 3 hour tapes for my CLAD class
Write sub plans
Plan and go on my trip
Prepare my students for upcoming CAT/6 testing
Clean my house
Put away the clothes that have been clean and wrinkling in baskets for nearly a week (I HATE wrinkled clothes, too!)

Hmmmm...I am sure there is more...but I am too busy to think of what it is. :) I am off to shower and get some of that grading done.

No comments: