Monday, April 12, 2004

You know you are rested when...

...you find yourself explaining the meaning of the word "modest" by jumping up and down in front of a student, shouting "Yeah!!! I WIN!!! Yeah!! I am the BEST!!" just to get a laugh from the class.

...you can sit down with your own paint and paintbrush and let the kids go to town with theirs, without giving a moment's thought to the paint that is going to get on the sidewalk. It washes right off the first time it rains, anyway.

...you can say "I just said the answer to that question" for the third time, and you are still smiling.

...you think it is cute when the kids all start sharing their thoughts on "Pirates of the Caribbean" when you start talking about the California Gold Rush.

...your response to hearing that boy use the word "Crap" again is to calmly say "M****, your words are offending me." without even looking up.

Need I say that I had a good day today? The kind of day that made me think I stand a good chance of making to the end of the year. :) I really do love my job.

No comments: