Friday, April 09, 2004

Laziness is a Good Meme

thanks to Da Goddess, who gives thanks to Susan, who gives thanks to Zuly, who gives thanks to Carla, and so on....


1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
Most of all, my mother believed in creation - not just that God created the world, which went without saying, but that God's followers could create their own world in the midst of this one, like the one she created for herself and her family, a mighty fortress where "they" could never hurt us. April 2004 issue of The Sun, a story titled "Called to be Apart" by Emily Rogers.

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
The box that I file my students graded work in preparation of returning it to them.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A commercial for the Daily Show while the movie was paused last night.

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
8:38 am

5: Now look at the clock; what is the actual time?
8:49 am

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Mikey typing (geez, he types loudly!), the kitty drinking fountain in the kitchen, and a vehicle driving past.

7: When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night at about 5:30 pm. I was releasing ladybugs onto my aphid infested rose.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
The Subservient Chicken

9: What are you wearing?
a ratty yellow t-shirt, plaid flannel pants and a blue scrunchi in my hair

10: Did you dream last night?
I'm sure I did, but I don't remember what it was.

11: When did you last laugh?
This morning while talking to Mikey. He always makes me laugh.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Swiss Coffee colored paint, two calendars, a slew of pictures, two original Nintendo posters, my postcard collection, a list of 28 things I like about Mikey, and a certificate of achievement.

13: Seen anything weird lately?
The hole in my head being held together with staples.

14: What do you think of this quiz?
It's kinda fun. I like the randomness of the questions.

15: What is the last film you saw?
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Dinner out. Then, I would buy land and build a new house, complete with a pool, solar electricity, and LOTS of windows.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I don't know what you don't know. Besides, anything I haven't already said, probably should go without saying.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would teach people to solve their problems without violence.

19: Do you like to dance?
Only with Mikey in our kitchen as we cook dinner together.

20: George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
C: demented puppet under the control of short-sighted, narcissistic, power-hungry fools.

21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Samara or Willow

22: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Storm or Zander

23: Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. In fact, we are strongly considering getting the heck out of dodge if things continue to deteriorate the way they have. Somewhere in the Caribbean or Mexico, I think.

No comments: