Saturday, April 10, 2004

Solidifying Plans

It is seeming as though I will be heading to MN two times in the near future.

1. I will be there to help my mother sort through my grandmother's belongings before the house is sold. I will arrive in MN very late on Thursday, May 6 and I will be leaving sometime on Monday, May 10. This will be a working vacation with the goal of getting as much done as possible at Grandma's.

2. I will be spending the first two weeks of August in MN (exact dates to be announced). I will be based in Moose Lake, possibly taking small side trips, but not wandering all over the state like I did last year. Please let me know if you are interested in getting together during this Midwestern jaunt of mine (I know that I am missing Ulrich's visit and that STINKS, but it can't really be avoided.), and we will arrange for it.

I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED about these trips. Hope to see you all during at least one of them.

No comments: