Friday, June 27, 2003

How well do I handle my emotions? The Emotional Intelligence Quiz:

Love: 85% - Healthy and well adjusted, a cut above the rest of us!
Anger: 44% - Borderline unhealthy if you are an adult. Average for teens.
Fear: 100% - Unbelievable! No one gets that high of a score!!
Sadness: 46% - Borderline unhealthy if you are an adult. Average for teens.
Overall: 66% - Healthy and average, but could be better.

I was a little disturbed by the percentages for anger and sadness, but (as my father is fond of pointing out) I AM 25. And I have no reason to think that people in their twenties have a better grasp on life than teenagers. They just fake it better. If I were being completely honest with myself, I would admit that anger and sadness are areas that I am continually working on.

Quiz from Press Any Key - Fun Stuff

No comments: