Monday, June 02, 2003

An odd day today. I felt like I was already out of the loop. We had our 3rd grade planning meeting today (getting ready for next year) and I realized from the way my partner was talking that she is already thinking of herself as a full time teacher. In her head she is going to be working alone next year. I worry what is going to happen if I don't get a full time job. Especially since it is VERY likely that I won't. And she seems to be taking the idea of going back to full time very seriously. She has been talking with the union rep about her contract and everything. I am beginning to wonder if I shouldn't be doing the same. I was trusting that things would be okay if I had to stay, but now I'm not so sure. Interesting how people change when they start feeling desperate about things, isn't it??

No comments: