Friday, June 27, 2003

The Seseme Street Personality Test

(My prediction: Prairie Dawn)

Your personality type is: Zoe
You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and wine are all you need to enjoy yourself. You are serious about all commitments. A family person. You call your Mom every Sunday, and never forget a Birthday. Don't let your passion for romance get confused with the real thing.


Uhm. I don't actually know which one that is. One of Elmo's friends, isn't she? This seems a little mushy for me. I mean, I said I liked AMUSEMENT PARKS for dates.
I redid the test, changing answers that I was on the fence about.

Your personality type is: Elmo
You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free.


Quiz from Press Any Key - Fun Stuff

No comments: