Saturday, June 14, 2003

Okay. Tonight my blog is going to be put to its real use. I am feeling upset and frustrated and I need to vent it. I apologize in advance for the cursing and general angsty-ness of it all. Eye protection and hardhats must be worn to protect against shrapnel and falling objects until further notice.

You know what hurts me? I mean really hurts me? The kind of hurt that you wrap in cloth and tuck into a box and hide way back in the darkest corners of your mind? The kind of hurt that

You know what? Nevermind. My father called and let me vent to him and now I feel better. He shook me out of my little self-pityfest (like a Ren-fest or Blues Fest, just not as much smoked meat). Not only that, but he said nice things about my writing and didn't hang up on me when I coughed repeatedly into his ear. He's the best.

No comments: