Thursday, June 19, 2003

In the news today...

A young girl in New Delhi, India was married to a dog to counteract a bad omen.

Loews Theaters in New York are cashing in on the desperation of parents with infants. I think it's a great idea. For them AND for the rest of us!

Russia is still trying to make money by sending tourists to space. I know who I'd send if I had the dough! I wonder if one way tickets are cheaper...

And I just have one question regarding this article. Why were these people watching a documentary on respiratory disorders with their kids? Cruel and unusual, I think.

Oh, good. I was worried there for awhile. Ugh.

Warning: this movie may be hazardous to your health.

In the technology world - a new and improved way for parents to relinquish their parenting responsibilities and remain Junior's "friend".

And last, but not least, the Mets seems to be holding their own. For the moment. It's 0-0 against Florida. Oh wait. Nevermind. It's 0-3 now. They won the last two games, at least.

No comments: