Friday, May 24, 2002

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

So am I getting annoying yet? Don't worry, it will all be over in less than 24 hours and things will go back to normal. Be patient!

I have lots of cool new toys! Let's see...
Thanks to Thom and Kathy for the new bookshelf. I am going to put it in the kitchen to provide a much needed home for my pots and pans and ever growing collection of cookbooks and magazines. Just as soon as I get Mikey to help me put it together!
Thanks to my Mom for that patio set. I love it!
Thanks to my Daddy for the acrylic frame with the beautiful butterflies in it. I don't know where I will put it yet. I think in the bedroom there is no art in there yet and it will be the perfect splash of color. Also for the Igrob poem. (For those of you who don't know, my Dad writes me a story or poem or something each year about a little creature named Isha who lives on rainbows. She and I have been friends since I was very small and most of the stories are accompanied by a picture or somehow tell me something about when I was very small. I adore them and look forward to them every year. I have been getting them since I was 12 so I have quite a collection now!)
Thanks to Mikey for the exercise stuff. I have a big can of peaches and a 5 pound bag of rice to help me keep my knees in good working order. And I have a new Dance Dance Revolution dance pad and a new set of DDR songs to exercise to. Now we can play in team mode!! For those of you who don't know what that is...it would take too long...maybe later! Mikey also painted me a great picture of angelfish in a tank. The whole thing is in primary colors and done in a very minimalistic style...all just enough lines so that you can tell what is going on. I love it!!! He also got me kitchen funnels, protective pads to go over the DDR pads and lots of Lik-em-aids and Airheads. Yum!!
Thanks to my Grandma Howder for all the little things I was able to get with your check! I got...a rolling pin, a meat thermometer, a digital kitchen timer, kitchen tongs for the grill, a DEEP ladle, a cutting board, a utility cart for carrying my things to and from school, and a summer dress. I had fun at K-mart!
Wow! Am I spoiled or what? It is like Christmas in May! I am off to enjoy the day with my Mikey. I think we are going to go to a movie...Star Wars or Spiderman? Any suggestions? Later!

No comments: