Friday, May 31, 2002

Speaking of the 3rd graders...one of them looked EXACTLY like my brother tyson when he was that age. I am talking identical twin...he had the face shape and the cowlick in the front of his hair and even made the same faces and gestures. It was strange. I told him that and he agreed..."that's wierd", he said. I don't know why, but that struck me as funny. I guess there is something to the idea that we all have an identical twin running around somewhere. Last year I used to go into classrooms as a sub for the first time and have kids saying "hey! we remember you!". It happened lots of times. Even a teacher thought so one time. I think there was a sub who looked a lot like me. I wonder if my whole family is cloned and wandering around in southern California. I will keep you posted.

No comments: