Saturday, May 18, 2002

I went down and looked at tables and chairs and linens and all kinds of things for the wedding today. It is good to have that done and no longer hanging over my head. Now Mikey and I have to get to work talking to people about who will read what and who will do what. We also need to start thinking about what we want to say in our vows. We are so close to being there it is a little scary! Not the getting married aspect, just the organizing and dealing with all my family all at one time! I love every one of them dearly, but all together they can be a little overwhelming! I am looking forward to it though. There are some people that I haven't seen in a very long time! Less than 90 days to go! I am counting the weeks and it won't be long until I am counting the days! Yippee!

No comments: