Wednesday, May 22, 2002

I have to share the phoneline so I am going to be brief here. It is nearly my birthday. I am just like a 5 year old when it comes to christmas and birthdays. I love the suspence and the secrets and the pure joy I feel at these times. I don't even peek because I did that once when I was in highschool and it totally ruined it for me. I love to torture myself and thrive on the agony of waiting for that special day. I just have to get thru tomorrow and then I get all kinds of treats and fun. Mikey is making me special meals all day long and he has presents that he has been DYING to give me and I have things from my family to open. Exciting! Later I will tell you what a dork (in a completely wonderful way - in case she is reading this) my mom is. She is so funny! I adore her. Anyway...gotta free up the phone. Later!

No comments: