Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Today I had a pretty easy little group of preschoolers. There were 12 of them most of the day, but they were pretty well behaved. It seems like there is always at least one who thinks that you (you being anyone who isn't MOM) have absolutely no right to tell them what to do in any situation. I had one today who was taking toys away from her friends and when I made her stop she said 12% of her brain in the classroom and the other 88% somewhere in the ionosphere. She didn't even realize I was talking to her unless I was right in front of her face and actually touching her in some way. Otherwise I might as well have stayed home! Unfortunately, this was also my hitter/kicker/biter. I had to stay pretty close! But not too close! : ) Ah, kids. They are so much fun! Kidding, actually I had a lot of fun today. We played with playdough and got to spend much of the day outside in beautiful sunshine. Who could ask for more?

No comments: