Thursday, May 23, 2002

I am getting help from a fellow blogger so that I will have a comment button. That way if you are inspired to respond to something I say you can just post it instead of sending an e-mail. Because we all know that the fewer steps there are, the more likely it will be done!

I have received an early birthday gift! I was at the soon-to-be-nonexistent K-Mart yesterday lusting after this really nice patio set. I had enough to get it but I decided not to. (I spent my money on many smaller things instead of the one big purchase, so don't be thinking I was being thrifty or something smart like that!) My great mom and my fabulous Mikey conspired together and Mom got it for my birthday. Mikey went and picked it up and set it all up on the patio for me while I was working this afternoon (I know I said I had the day off...I am a sucker) and it was a special treat to eat dinner on it tonight. I am so happy. I have been wanting patio furniture forever!!!

I have also received several things - a box, an envelope and an e-mail - from my Daddy. I haven't opened any of them yet because he is a real stickler for the actual day! But first thing in the morning!!! Well, maybe right after I eat strawberry crepes on the new patio set! Life is GOOD.

No comments: