Friday, January 24, 2003

Aaaahhh. Another day done. Another week done. Life it good.

With some trepidation, I submitted my site to The Weblog Review not too long ago. I was interested in knowing how I rated compared to other sites out there. I am not sure why I care, other than the natural human tendency to compare and judge. It was all in fun, but I have to admit that seeing the review notice in my in-box made my stomach do that nervous, little clench it does.

The review was very average. It was positive in a reserved sort of way. The only problem I have with it is that the reviewer consistently referred to me as "he". I wonder how many posts said reviewer actually read. Otherwise I am comforted with the thought that I wasn't found disgusting and horrifying. : )

[Wow! Color ME impressed! Within a few hours of this post someone checked back, noticed my comments, and fixed the mistake. Thanks, Brent, whomever you may be!]

No comments: