Monday, January 20, 2003

(*#$^!@^$#$^(!@&*$%(%&*(@$^*^%

Forget joining the 21st century. I am slinking back into the dark ages with my tail between my legs, having been thoroughly whupped by the age of technology.

After 4 different phone calls someone at SPRINT finally felt it pertinent to tell me that I don't live in a non-roaming range for my new cell phone. This, after I was assured that they have nationwide coverage and that you have to be somewhere in the middle of Alaska or Montana to leave the digital area and enter the roaming area. I live in a city with a population of 72,700. NOT the middle of Alaska.

And when I said that I would be cancelling my contract because of that, the woman actually asked me, "Do you know anyone who would like to take over the contract for you?". Sure. Cause I am SO HAPPY with your service that I would INFLICT it on my friends. I'd like to keep my friends, thank you very much.

To hell with SPRINT and to hell with the 21st century.

No comments: