Sunday, January 05, 2003

So, I have this burning desire to increase the hits I get. I thought I was above all that...but I guess not. After some thinking, I have determined that I need to be referencing more pop culture. So here goes.

I have been known to watch Spongebob Squarepants, but the way it sometimes appears to take place underwater and sometimes doesn't really bugs me. I am not a fanatic. I do like Sandy the Squirrel, however. Patrick just irritates me.

What is with all the cartoons these days being based on card games? I mean, every cartoon I see these days is really just a training video on how to play the game. Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, and a pile of less popular ones...it's an epidemic.

Ugh. I can't do it...not even for more hits...
Just tell people to come say hello.

No comments: