Friday, January 03, 2003

From the Friday Five:

1. Do you wear any jewelry? What kind?
I ALWAYS have my wedding ring and my engagement ring on my left and right hands, respectively. I also wear a pair of silver studs in my ears. They are my third attempt at piercing my ears so I very rarely take them out. On occasion I will put on a necklace or bracelet.

2. How often do you wear it?
My rings don't come off. EVER. As for the rest, only when I am dressing up for a very special event or trying to impress someone.

3. Do you have any piercings? If so, where?
One hole in each ear. Actually, one usable hole and one semi-closed over hole in each ear.

4. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where?
No. I am a huge wuss when it comes to pain and I don't think I could tolerate it. I have always thought tatoos looked interesting but the thought of having something permanently printed on me is just too....permanent, I guess.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
I am going to take care of my sick hubby, catch up on my reading of The Sun, and hopefully finish working in the back yard. Exciting, huh?

No comments: