Sunday, January 12, 2003

MMMMmmmm....a yummy lunch and a nice little nap later and I am feeling quite satisfied. We went to the Garden Center Cafe in Fallbrook. They serve lunch and breakfast all day and only serve dinners on Thurs., Fri. and Sat. I had Huevos Rancheros - scrambled eggs, salsa, cheese, chilis all together on a corn tortilla with black beans and flour tortillas on the side. Delish. I was stuffed! Mikey had a Monte Cristo sammy (code for "sandwich" at our house) for the first time. Those things are strange. Who first thought it would be fun to make a sammy and then dip it in egg and pan-fry it? Very strange indeed. But yummy. In a strange way. : )

I played some Tony Hawk 4 with Mikey. I was able to control my frustration for about 3 rounds of Graffiti and then it was just too sad to know that he could kick my butt seven ways 'til Sunday no matter how hard I was trying. It's not the kind of game you can just "fake". Now, DOA 2, THAT is a game you can "fake". I can easily win by just randomly pressing buttons and waiting for something interesting to happen! : )

No comments: