Saturday, January 18, 2003

Random thoughts from the week:

For a slow, methodical, calming exercise Tai Chi Chih has really been working my legs. My calf muscles are killing me today.

The moon was full last night. As I left school it was just coming up - hanging there in the sky all big and round and magnified by the atmosphere. Very nice.

I'm not the only one who has been fooled into thinking that summer is here. My iceplant is blooming. My roses are blooming. The trees on the street are budding and blooming. It looks like spring here. It is only the middle of January.

I have barely touched my beloved little guitar this week. Sad. Did I tell you that I thought I would name her Isha? Just seems to fit in many ways.

I had a training session on Thursday. I gathered lots of good information and lots of ideas. Made me very excited to get back and put them into action. Then a real day on Friday made me realize how HARD it is to put the theoretical stuff into play when you are swamped with reality. I'm going in this morning to do more organization and planning. I will do what it takes because these kids need it. They need me. That is a good feeling.

Okay...that's enough. Gotta run.

No comments: