Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Zander let me in on a little secret...today is Bloggin' Lovefest Day! What a good idea!! Apparently Robyn over at Tampa Tantrum decided that bloggers were being too witchy to each other. She created Bloggin' Lovefest as a day to share your thoughts on your favorite blog. Whoo Hoo! I like it.

Trouble is...I don't know enough about any of the blogs I read to really choose...I am still working hard at finding my faves. So I guess I will give props to the ones that I read every day. I love you all!!!

1. Zander at "Close Encounters of the Zanderkind" - What can I say? This kid inspires me. He has been through hell and back and instead of letting it drive him into the ground, he's one of the sweetest, friendliest, most intelligent teens I know. I read him several times a day, never knowing if he's going to make me laugh, cry or gasp with shock.

2. Da Goddess, Joanie - I read Joanie because she does a wonderful job of sharing her thoughts. Her writing about her son, her job, her friends - they pull me in and leave me wishing I were part of the inner circle. Joanie is a nurse and a mom and takes both of her jobs very seriously. I admire her and respect her for being able to do either of these jobs, let alone both at the same time.

3. Joie at Life in Louisiana - I am very sad that Joie isn't posting lately, because if I had to pick a favorite she would be it. She is a blend of super-smarts and super-sillies that I was instantly comfortable with. She's on hiatus for now, but I am eagerly awaiting her return in the form of Moving On in Minnesota. Love ya, Joie!!

4. Acidman at Gut Rumbles - Two things happen whenever I read Gut Rumbles. I always get mad. And I always look at something from a new angle. Rob is opinionated, vulger and stubborn. He is also one of the best dads you could ever meet. I don't agree with him on much, but I always enjoy the thoughts he gets started.

5. The gang over at In Passing - I believe it is Eve who started it. She is an evesdropper and she posts odd, moving or intriguing things she overhears. Then the discussions begin. Sometimes educational, always entertaining...

Who else? There are about 15 blogs I read most every day. I enjoy them all.

No comments: