Sunday, January 19, 2003

Happy Sunday to you. I have always liked Sunday mornings for their lazy, easy going feel. (Sunday evenings are another matter, but why worry about them now?!) Today has been a good one. Finishing up chores, practicing on Isha (I am noticing real improvement in my chord transitions!), thinking about meals for the week, talking to Grandma. All little putzy things that make me feel comfy in my little home. I like it.

This afternoon is one of errands. The big one is going out to replace the ancient tv that Mikey has had for several years and that his Grandma had forever before that. There is something wrong with it's insides. Everything is mooshed up in the middle of the screen like it has been letterboxed. Makes it hard to watch shows and enev harder to play video games! We were managing to smack it into submission for the last few days, but this morning it made a loud popping noise and convinced us that we should just get a new one.

No comments: