Saturday, January 11, 2003

stolen from the Friday Five:
not the most interesting questions this week...you have to hear the answers anyway. bwahahaha...
[guess I'm not the only one who thought these questions were a tad boring...]

1. Where are you right now?
Sitting in a purple chair at my desk in the office of my home in Temecula, California, which is on the southwestern edge of the United States, which is part of the North American continent located on planet Earth.

2. What time is it?
6:35 pm. Time to start thinking about dinner and folding that last load of laundry.

3. What are you wearing?
From the ground up - slippers, socks, jeans, underwear, Mikey's sweater, a bra, my wedding ring, my engagement ring, my glasses and a hair tie.

4. Any people or animals around you? Describe them.
Mikey, Zazzy and Zah are all in the bedroom. Mikey is sitting in a chair, playing "Threads of Fate" on his PS2. Huzzah is laying on Mikey's lap, helping. Zazzy is sleeping, curled up in the laundry basket where she has been since it came out of the dryer.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
This morning I planned to prep for school (did it), this afternoon I planned to get my chores done (did it), and tomorrow I plan to sleep in, have lunch with the PILs and maybe watch out-takes from Dogma. And hopefully get rid of this headache.

No comments: