Sunday, January 25, 2004

Cheese Day in WI

Tuesday, January 20 was Cheese Day in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Some stunning revelations were made...

"I like cheese on sandwiches too." said Stephanie Jinksy

"I like it plain and I don't mind it on crackers either." Zach Vruwink said

Deep.
In honor of the day I thought I would list some of my favorite uses for cheese as well.

Mozzarella, tomato and basil sandwiches with LOTS of mayo on Rosemary bread
Cheddar and Velveeta sauce over noodles
Fresh cheese curds as is. I love the squeak. This is something my hubby has yet to experience fully.
Nacho cheese with salsa and kidney beans mixed in for dipping corn chips
Parmesan cheese over spaghetti or buttered noodles
Swiss cheese on crackers
CoJack on tacos or scrambled eggs or broccoli or baked potato or anything else that needs a little zip

So what kinds of cheese do YOU like?
Thanks again to FARK for the link.

No comments: