Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Random Question I Found On MoodyMama's Site And Used To Avoid Working

What kind of underwear are you wearing and what color?
I dunno what you call them - bikini? Anyway their purple.

What is the song you want played at your funeral?
Um. I did pick one once. But mostly I don't think about it. I'll get back to you on that one.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?
My mother's Spinach/Cream Cheese quiche, mozzarella sticks, a vanilla malt and one of those pills that makes you invincible.

Beatles or Stones?
Beatles or who? :) I am definitely a Fab Four Fan.

If you had to pick one person on earth who should die, who would it be?
Me. I know that sounds suicidal, but it isn't. It is just that I believe I only have the right to make that decision for myself - no one else.

What is the thing most important to you (as far as physical) about the preferred sex?
arms

Do you secretly hate some of your friendsters but are too nice to reject them?
Nope. I adore all my friends. If I didn't, I wouldn't consider them friends.

If you could have any super power what would it be?
super (yet controllable) strength

Favorite hangover cure?
Avoiding alcohol.

How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
No idea. Never made it that far.

Favorite Outkast lyric?
Um. who?

Hair color you most like someone you're dating to have?
I have never even thought about it. Is that something that is supposed to matter?

If you had to be blind or deaf?
Deaf. I am a very visual person.

Do you have any psychiatric problems?
Don't we all?

Siblings that should go to rehab?
Yep.

Least favorite month?
February - it may be the shortest month, but it FEELS like the longest

First movie you can remember seeing as a kid?
E.T. and it scared the living daylights out of me. I actually made my dad take me out of the theatre! We sat in the car while my aunt finished watching.

Favorite person in the whole world?
Mikey, of course.

When's the last time you went on a date?
Mikey and I went to a movie a couple weeks ago.

Do you like violent movies or dirty movies?
Yep.

Fall or spring?
I prefer springing over falling.

Person you most wish you hadn't made out with?
I would have to think on that on...probably K.

Where do you want to live when you are old and brittle?
Kauaii - modest shack on the beach

Who is the person you can count on most?
Mikey - anytime for anything

If you could date any celebrity past or present, time and age are not factors?
I wouldn't date a celebrity. Too many paparazzi, too many "issues"

What books have you pretended you've read?
Any text assigned during college.

What's a word you would use to describe your life?
ControlledChaos

Favorite drinking game?
the "Which Flavor of Martinelli's?" game

What did you dream last night?
don't remember. I tend to sleep too hard to remember these days.

Favorite bands?
So many...

No comments: