Saturday, January 10, 2004

Memory Lane

My grandpa was the first person I knew who had a computer in his basement. My sister and I would play games on his old TI whenever we got a chance. Later, he gave us one for our own basement and we could play "Alpiner", "Jungle Hunt", and "Touch Typing Tutor" to our heart's content. This I remember clearly. Where my memory grows hazy is when it comes to two other games. In one, you were a jewel thief who had to run up and down ladders and dig holes for bad guys to fall into. We called it "Runner" but I'm not sure what the real world called it. In the other there were spiders. And boxes that counted down to become spiders or hatch spiders or something. I have no idea what it was called.

If there is ANYONE out there who can help me it would be greatly appreciated. I have been trying to explain this spider game to my hubby and he thinks I am nuts.

UPDATE - It was called "The Attack" and they weren't spiders. They were aliens.

No comments: