Sunday, January 18, 2004

Sunday

Good afternoon. I hope you are enjoying this "middle of a long weekend" Sunday. A few random ramblings...

~I got my hair cut yesterday. It is now just to my shoulders with long layers. With the extra weight off, it is much wavier and bouncier than normal. I like. Mikey like. It's all good.

~I have a migraine today. The kind that doesn't really hurt so much as it makes me feel ever so slightly nauseated and makes the top of my head feel cold. Yes - when I get a migraine the cap of my scalp feels cold. I get a band of pressure that goes around my forehead and everything above it is chilly. This is the kind of headache that doesn't really make life unbearable, but it certainly takes a lot of the joy out of everyday things.

~We just returned from a trip to the 99 cent store. Normally something I really love - today something that was a necessity. I got lots of things for school and Mikey got candy.

~Speaking of Mikey - he is making chili in the crockpot today. We are experimenting to find out what makes a good vegetarian chili and how long it should be crockpotted. I think he has hit on a working recipe. The secret ingredient is condensed tomato soup. We were all out of tomato paste.

~My e-mail has been down all day. It makes me cry. Fortunately, the wonderful Geoff is working on it. (Or says he is.)

~We ate lunch at about 12, before running our errands. At 2:30 when we got back I had to have 1.5 tomato and mayo sandwiches on Rosemary-Olive Oil bread. It is an addiction. I need help.

~Written on the sidewalk outside of the FanDiego store in Murrieta - "Read a F***ing Book!" (censoring mine) Inside the FanDiego store in Murrieta - overpriced fans, too many people and disinterested salespeople.

I should really be doing some planning for the next couple of weeks. I don't think I will though. Why do today what I can put off until tomorrow?

No comments: