Sunday, September 19, 2004

Bloggety Blog

I just checked my hit counter for the first time in a very long time. According to the counter, I am getting an average of 25-30 hits per day. This is way up from the average 10-15 I was getting previously. I can't help but wonder who these people are who wander through. What do they think of the site? How many of them are regulars? Not many, I suspect, but I don't really know.

I also just checked at all the meme blogs I used to borrow from - Friday Five, Weekly Wrap-Up, This or That Thursday, etc - and not a one of them is still running. I guess that is a fad that has passed. And obviously, a blog with nothing but questions can't stand on its own. There has to be someone willing to answer the questions. Anyway, I deleted the links I had to those particular blogs.

Speaking of deleting links, if there are links you typically follow from here you will want to bookmark them for yourself. I am going to do some housecleaning of the blogroll sometime soon. There are a few links that I just never click anymore and they have to go to make room for some of the interesting things I have run across lately.

No comments: