Sunday, September 19, 2004

Speaking of Blogs...

Who have I been reading lately? Let's take a tour.

After I have checked my own blog for comments, I head right over to Amy's to see what's happening in her world, especially now that we're going through the transplant process together. This is quickly followed by The Back Forty and Mikey's Journal, providing more insight into the lives of family members. Next, All Blogged Up, Coffee Achiever, Defective Yeti, Munkay #9, Not So Simple and Utter Wonder are where I go for my daily wacky. And I do mean Wacky. Confessions gives me a peek into teaching - Japanese style. Maineline, when it has been updated, presents the saga of a true Nor'Easter. I then flip through Dooce, Dragonfly, the blog formerly known as LOD, Moody Mama, WWdotN and A Little Pregnant for often humorous, but sometimes heartbreaking tales of parenthood in all its glory. Rotting Dead always has something interesting about horror movies, horror games or horror stories...oh, the horror! And of course, my minimal interest in politics is satiated by Daily Kos, FARK, and Over/Spun. If I have the time, I end my travels at funnies - Penny Arcade being my latest fave.

On the weekends, I usually surf the rest of my blogroll as well. I'm always looking for new, well-written blogs to check into. What are YOU reading these days?

No comments: