Sunday, September 19, 2004

I feel old.

Yikes. Is it just me, or does it actually, physically hurt to read this stuff? It can't actually be faster to type like this, can it?

Hello! I no twas ages ago, bt im gonna tell u bout my summa coz this is the 1st time i've actually had a chance 2 rite on here. the problem is, i cnt reli remeber wot i did ne more! well ill hav a go neway. 1st woz the skl music tour 2 austria. I no sum of u were there so ull no wot twas like, bt 4 those hu werent, twas reli kl. 23hrs on a coach jst 2 get there wasnt 2 much fun, espeshly wen i cudnt sleep, bt twas worth it coz the tour was reli gr8. lots of shoppin, slides in salt mines, loadsa other gr8 times bt i cnt list em all (mainly coz i hav the memory of a goldfish). reli nice grp of ppl 2, thnx guys if ur reading this, i hope u enjoyed it as much as i did.

*Borrowed from Sealgirl's blog. Not that I am recommending it...just giving credit where credit is due.

Good grief.

No comments: