Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Plans

I have scheduled my 2 day kidney evaluation. (Dependent on getting my 24 hour collection finished, of course.) I will report to Mayo at 6:30 am on Monday, October 18 th and it should be finished by 5:00 pm the next day. I have arranged for a sub for Wednesday as well, to allow myself some travel/relaxation time afterwards. My current plan is to arrive sometime early in the weekend, so as to do some visiting. Anyone willing/able to pick up/drop off at the airport would be greatly appreciated. We may also be looking for a place to crash Saturday night in an attempt to avoid one night in a hotel. Depends on the schedule that gets worked out.

If all goes well for this round of testing, we will have a green light for the transplant. After talking with the coordinator, it looks like this will most likely happen around Nov. 22. Things could most definitely change between now and then, however. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments: