Thursday, July 15, 2004

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Blogger has done it again.  The page on which I format my posts is once again changed.  Although it threw me for a loop at first, I see that there are a variety of new things that seem to be available to me.  Excuse me while I play with my new toys for a moment...
 
I looks like I can change the font in my posts nowHow exciting
 
I can also change the size much more easily.  Very convenient.
 
There have been times when I really wanted to make things a different color so they would stand out.  Looks like I can do that now, too!
 
But the thing I like best is the button that adds numbers or bulletins to my lists.  Because you know how I like to make lists.  I can make lists about...
  1. chores
  2. wishes
  3. frustrations
  4. positives
  5. books I've read
  • kids' books
  • adult books
  • non-fictional books
This is SO much fun!  Thank you, BloggerI knew that sticking with you through the shaky times would pay off.  If only I could trust that you wouldn't eventually turn on me and start charging for this service.  Because at that point, I will be in big trouble.  And you, my devoted readers, will have new, interesting visuals to help you better enjoy my rambling!

No comments: