Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Matron of Honor

My baby sister is getting married next summer!! I am so excited for her. She has struggled for a long time to find a guy who is worthy of her (and her adorable kiddos) and this seems to be the one. Totally different from everyone she has ever dated, he is polite, hard-working, caring, and totally devoted to her. Her son even likes him, and that is a major accomplishment!

So now I get to help her do the planning and organizing required for putting together the best darned wedding in the world (since my own, of course!). I have a feeling that I will be backing her up in making her own decisions when her "friends" piss and moan about it not being the way THEY want it. That's what I am here for. Bring 'em on! She is going to have EXACTLY what she (they) wants and anyone who doesn't like that will have to deal with me.

No comments: