Thursday, July 22, 2004

Typical

Today was a pretty quiet day.  I took Bonsai to the vet for another round of vaccinations.  (This is the third time at $50 a pop.  Geesh.)  Then I worked on some cross-stitching and watched a Columbo movie.  Later, Mikey and I worked out before going out to lunch.  On the way home, we did some shopping at Circuit City (yes, I DID swear to never set foot in that store again - blame Mikey.), Orchards, and Petco.  At home, I did some more sewing and watched more suspenseful television.  A mellow, easy-going day.

Oh, and I decided that I am going to have a fishtank in my class this year.  There are just so many cute fish that I can get from Petco for a couple dollars each.  I am definitely having one of those see-through fish.  And a cleaner-upper fish.  And a crab.  And the one that looks a little like Nemo.  And...

No comments: