Thursday, September 05, 2002

Ahh. Last night I had the pleasant company of not just one, but two real live, wonderful women who make up my circle of friends here in SoCal. It was so nice to have company over, sitting and eating and talking about any number of things. We are still at the point where we don't know much about each other, but with each passing dinner party that changes a little bit. We make such an interesting group. One married several years with a couple of kids, one newly married and one single. Ranging from early 20s to early 30s. We come from very different backgrounds, but there are so many similarities too. I really like these ladies and I am thrilled to have some face to face interaction with my own friends. I have been missing that. The last time I really had a girlfriend or two to hang out with was 3 years ago. It's about time I started making some new friends!

No comments: