Sunday, September 08, 2002

I have a new program called ReadyNotes. It is like a jazzed up Notepad. It allows me to write these little ramblings while offline and then cut and paste them into place. It also gives me a place to keep my addresses, to do lists, important dates, etc. all in one place that is easy to edit and very personalized. It is currently in the beta testing stage and I have won a free copy of the completed version because I spotted a bug! Hooray for beta testing. That isn't what I wanted to tell you tho. Each time I think of something to write I start a new page and usually give it a brief, one word title. This one is called "readynotes". Others are "fighting", "contest", "party", "Sims"...you get the idea. Anyway, when I am done and I have uploaded the thought to my blog I delete that page. It always asks me "Do you really want to delete _____?" inserting the title of the page. I have deleted some interesting things in the past few days. Fighting, nightmares, insults, peace, you name it! Okay, so that wasn't all that interesting. I thought it was amusing. Leave me alone. In fact, go download ReadyNotes. If you find a bug and tell him about it, he'll give you a free copy. Free is good. www.readynotes.com Enjoy.

No comments: