Saturday, September 14, 2002

This afternoon we went to the Latin Fest in Old Town. It was very small and very hot and we didn't stay long. Those street fair things are a lot more fun when you have lots of money to spend on cheap jewelry and face painting and food. We didn't have lots of money. Oh well. It was too hot to be outdoors for long anyway. My head was throbbing after 10 minutes. Altho, Mikey tells me that this is NOT something that happens to everyone. Does your head hurt if you are out in the sun too long? Mine always does and it always has. It hurts if I get too cold, too. And if I am too tired, sleep too long, too lazy or too upset. Basically, I have to keep a happy medium to be headache free. Such is life in Solee's head.

I am off to bed. We are getting up early to go boating with Mikey's parents. If we are lucky (and we usually are) they will buy us a meal while we are down there. Hooray for free food! : ) Hooray for boating, too. I like when the boat goes FAST!

No comments: